- Monday-Friday 10:00am - 1:00pm.
- Jump up to three hours for only $10! Bring a child six years old or younger and one parent/guardian jumps for free! Jump with Me ends at 1:00pm regardless of when you start jump time.
- Saturday 10:00am - 11:00am and Sunday 11:00am - 12:00pm
- $9 for one hour of jump time for a child six years old or younger and one parent/guardian gets to jump for free!
- If a parent brings in a child younger than two, the parent and child cannot jump for free. The parent will have to pay the standard Jump with Me rate.
- If a parent brings in a 5 year old and 1 year old then:
- $10 for 5 year old, parent is free with Jump with Me discount, 1 year old is free
- If a parent brings in a 5 year old and a 6 year old
- $10 for 5 year old, $10 for 6 year old, and two adults get to jump for free!
- Excludes New Hanover County Schools Holidays and Teacher Workdays.
- These days parents may still jump for free until 1pm at the regularly priced six years old and younger rate. For example, staying one hour would cost $9 for the child and parent would be free or staying two hours would cost $17 for the child and parent would be free.
Jump With ME... FOR FREE!
- Tuesday nights from 5:00pm - 8:00pm a group can jump for $50 for one hour of jump, one pizza, and 5 bottles of water for five jumpers. Additional jumpers after the first 5 will be at regular price.
Fly with Five
- College students receive $2 off a jump ticket with valid college ID.
- Monday - Friday from 10:00am - 3:00pm, homeschool families receive $7 off a regularly priced one hour jump ticket with valid homeschool ID.
- One hour = $7
- 1.5 hours = $12
- 2 hours = $17
- Third Thursday of every month from 7-8pm we allow special needs families to come in to jump $8 for one hour per jumper.
- Any of the family members can jump at the reduced rate.
- Special needs jumper may have a parent, guardian, or worker jump for free for assistance at any time.
- Our maximum capacity is changed to 100 jumpers.
- We turn off the music.
- No whistles
- Rules are given to parents.
- Some jumpers will require assistance will be jumping holding hands or going in with parent/guardian into the foam pit.
Special Needs Night
- Active duty and retired military receive a discount for them plus their dependents.
- Discount is $4 off Adult tickets and $2 off child tickets.
- Large groups get a group discount per person
- $1 off for 10-19 jumpers per person
- $2 off for 20-29 jumpers per person
- $3 off for 30 or more jumpers per person
- Children under two years old jump for free with the purchase of a regular priced ticket
- When coming in during Jump with me for Free, parent will have to pay for an under two if it is the only child they are bringing or if there are two parents that want to jump and the under two is their second child.
- See Jump with me for Free discount for examples
- $4 discount on two hour tickets
- The first Friday of every month is reserved for middle and high schoolers only
- 8pm - 11pm three hours of jumping for $20. You will also receive one slice of pizza and one bottled water!
- Guest DJs first Friday of the month
- Socks not included.